Writing clear & concise copy in Khmer for print and digital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s voice
- Brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Regularly produce various types of content such as social media captions, food menu, article, email. Our copywriters may occasionally be called on their beautiful creative minds to write for Human resources.
- Edit and modify copy to meet Marketing department’s content expectations
- Consistently meet scheduled publish deadlines.
- Proposing concepts in an engaging way for Thalias Brand and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing is a plus
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Competitive Salary. We are open to negotatiation
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Duty meal every day
- Group Personal Accident Insurance 24/7
- Seniority Payment
- Weekly Days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- 18 annual leave + public holiday
Immersion in the world of gastronomy. If you’re a food lover this job is made for you.