We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Community Manager Intern to join our team. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about creating and maintaining strong communities around Thalias’ Brands. If you’re passionate about food, this position is made for you.
- Assist in creating, managing, and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Assist in maintaining company social media pages and profiles to improve social media presence.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Attend industry events and networking meet-ups, acting as the face of the brand.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Previous experience in social media/marketing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- English writing and speaking.
Note: This is an internship position, but there is potential for full-time employment based on performance and company needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in community management and social media marketing.